To contact this property, call (888) 216-6995.
- Newly Renovated Inside and Out
- Children's Playground & Walking Trail
- Washer and Dryer Connections
- Private Patios and Balconies
- Fireplaces in select apartment homes
- Spacious 1, 2, and 3 Apartments
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Generous Walk-In Closets
- Private Driveways in select apartment homes
- Pets Welcome
- Near grocery stores, restaurants, book stores and
- Close to the Newnan Commercial Historic District
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Club House
- Freeway Access
- Garden Style
- Surface Lot
- Air Conditioning
- Patio or Balcony
- Walk In Closets
- Washer Dryer Hookup
- Window Covering
Apartments in Community: 114
Pet Friendly. Contact us for details!
- Pets Allowed
- Arnall Middle School
- East Coweta High School
- Newnan Crossing Elementary School
We believe school data to be accurate, but do not guarantee that. Please be sure to verify where your children will attend school before making your housing decision.
As you search for your perfect apartment, please keep in mind that rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability are very fluid in the apartment industry. Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates or availability you may find here now at ForRent.com may not be the same as when you contact the communities.
- Atlanta metro
- Union City area
- See Also
Apartment Hunting Tip:Most apartment communities require a credit check.
View yours for free today with Experian!
Maps of Ashford at Brown Ridge, Newnan, GA
DirectionsOn 85 South, take Exit 47/Newnan, and make a right on Bullsboro Drive. Follow Bullsboro Drive for approximately 2.5 miles. Then, make a left on Greison Trail, and follow that for approximately 1 mile. Make left onto Brown Ridge. Make a right onto Jane Lane.